Thursday 19 May 2016

WARNING: iOS 9.3.2 Update is Reportedly Bricking Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro Devices


The new iOS 9.3.2 firmware update just released by Apple is reportedly bricking some 9.7-inch iPad Pro devices.

Users are shown an "Error 56" message that instructs them to plug their devices into iTunes, according to MacRumors.

Surf Monkey: "Bricked my iPad Pro 9.7 inch. Be careful."
NewtypeCJ: Mine is bricked. Says it needs to be plugged into iTunes, won't restore or update, just a big loop. Fantastic. :
dwmreg: My iPad Pro 9.7" is definitely screwed up now! ... Apple definitely sucks. My device is bricked and I cannot get my iPad Pro in the store and to a Genius Bar appt. until Wednesday afternoon! 

Let us know if you've experienced any issues with updating your iPad Pro. We'd suggest trying a DFU mode restore for those who have run into problems.



Read More


WARNING: iOS 9.3.2 Update is Reportedly Bricking Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment