Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H recently updated to Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If you yet to update then visit here: G530HXCU1ANL4 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Firmware For Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H – How To Guide. So, if you updated your device to this latest firmware update then the next thing you looking for to root G530HXCU1ANL4 Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware running on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H. In this page we going to help you to root XCU1ANL4 Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware. Continue reading this tutorial.
Must Read: How To Disable KNOX Security Service on Samsung Galaxy Line Up -
How To Root G530HXCU1ANL4 Android 4.4.4 KitKat On Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H
- Odin v3.09 and root file for G530HXCU1ANL4.
- Extract CF-Root that you earlier from above link, you will get a .tar.md5 file.
- Extract zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files.
- Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down, Home and Power button together. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Click the AP Button, and -fortuna3gxx-smg530h.tar.md5 file that you get in Step 2. that CF- -Root-fortuna3g
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 8 & Step 9 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, your Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.